My Sweet Heart , ♥
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 @ HAHAHA! (: / back to the top
A first grade teacher,Ms Neelam was having trouble with one of her students the teacher asked ,"Boy what's your problem?".

Boy answered,"I'm too smart for the first grade. My sister is in the third grade and i'm smarter than she is! i think i should be in third grade too!"

Ms Neelam had enough. She took boy to the principal office.

While Boy waited at the outer office,the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was. The principal told Ms Neelam he would give the boy a test and if he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to his first grade and behave. She agreed.

Boy was brought in and conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.

Principal:What is 3 x 3?

Boy: 9

Principal: What is 6 x 6?

Boy: 36

And so it went with every question the principal thought a third grade would know.The principal looks at Ms Neelam and tells her,"I think Boy can go to the third grade".

Ms Neelam says to the principal,"I have some of my own questions. Can i ask him?". Boy and principal both agreed.

Ms Neelam:What does a cow have four of that I only have two of ?

Boy,after a moment,"Legs".

Ms Neelam:What starts with a C and ends with a T,is hairy,oval,delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?

Boy:Coconut

Ms Neelam:What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky? The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the answer,Boy take charge.

Boy:Bubblegum.

Ms Neelam:What does a man do standing up,a woman does sitting down,and a dog does on three legs? The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop stop the answer...

Boy:shake hands

Ms Neelam:Now I Will ask,"Who I am" sort of questions okay?

Boy:Yep.

Ms Neelam:You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do.

Boy:Tent

Ms Neelam:A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first. The principal was looking restless ,a bit tense and took one large Patiala Vodka Peg.

Boy:wedding ring

Ms Neelam:I come in many sizes. When i'm not well,I drip. when you blow me,you feel good.

Boy:Nose

Ms Neelam:I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a quiver.

Boy:Arrow

Ms Neelam:What word starts with "F" and ends with "K" that means lots of heat and excitement?

Boy:Firetruck

Ms Neelam:What word starts with "F" and ends with "K" and if you dont get it,you have to use your hand.

Boy:Fork

Ms Neelam:What is that all men have one of its longer than some men than on others,the pope doesnt use his and a man gives to his wife after they're married?

Boy:SURNAME.

Ms Neelam:What part of the man have no bone,but has muscles,has lots of veins,like pumping and responsible for making love?

Boy:HEART.

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and said to the teacher,"Send this boy to the University,I got the last ten questions wrong myself!".

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING FOR THE LAST TEN QUESTIONS?!!

Listen, stranger.
http://www.namelessmemory.blogspot.com
Please do not spam.
Hate me? Shoo
Keep those dirty words to youself.
Remember to Tag <3

Profile

YO Blogders,
(RACHEL 레이첼 ) here,
(Nanyang Polytechnic SHS)
(NR0927)
(02081992)
(LEO).

My Pages
Home♥ | (2nd page)♥ | (3rd page)♥ | (4th page)♥ | (To make new page, make a new blog and put this skin if you want.)

Loves
Loves,
{KPOP}
{SHINee}
{FT ISLAND}
{MBLAQ}
{2AM}-
{2PM}
{CN Blue}
{김현중}
{최민호}-
{이홍기}-
{송승현}-
{정용화}-

KPOP!~


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Shouts!
Shouts,
DO NOT spam

Pause?!
Pause?!,

Linkss
Linkss,
| | | | | |

FlashBacks
FlashBacks,

•May 2008

•June 2008

•July 2008

•August 2008

•October 2008

•November 2008

•December 2008

•January 2009

•February 2009

•March 2009

•April 2009

•May 2009

•June 2009

•July 2009

•August 2009

•September 2009

•October 2009

•November 2009

•December 2009

•January 2010

•February 2010

•March 2010

•April 2010

•May 2010

•June 2010

•August 2010

•November 2010

•December 2010

•January 2011

Credits
Angel
Chloe
Chloe's blogshop
Do not remove this, this is our HARDWORK. Thank you