I'm back (in a nt excited mode at all)
Attachment's tml. I'm very stressed and thnk i'm suffering frm anxiety attack. Sigh, thngs always dn't go my way... I wna continue to have my hols, and carry on watching SS501... T.T
I'm rly tired these days for apparantly no reason at all. And i've yt to revise my skills. Bt, I'm rly tired to care. LMAO
To the particular haha,
I dn't rly care abt wht other childish tricks u have, No, I'm nt at all scared by you. I'm jst feeling extra sorry/ pity for/to ur parents. Your mom who took pain to bear you in the womb for 9 months during the gestational period actually gave birth to a childish person, who's so fond of criticising others when u urself aint perfect at all. And your dad who took pain to raise you up as a better individual. You've let them down tremendously. Unless, u're telling me u come frm a broken home w no one to guide you tht i understand. Bt thn agn, S'pore is such a modern society, parents won't give up their kids so easily, you must be the one at fault la... (Ohya, I roughly knw who you are, if you carry on w ur nonsense i wn't hesitate to inform the POLICE. and i shall see hw they deal with you.)
Looking at how you faggot actually send ur tags and spam, i say, ur english vocab is limited. What other words do you knw other the word "bitch" . If you're female, I'd gladly use the word "slut/whore" to describe u. If u're male, maybe" son of a bitch?" Bt in this case, i've already regarded you under it, meaning in my dictionary, you're worse thn an animal/ insect. Maybe, a cockroach suits you. jst the type i wna kill.
So u knw wht? I aint gna care. Cos to me, u're jst a LOSER, COWARD who jst hides at the comp screen typing rubbish. I've gt maturity, nt like you. ur opinions aint needed. Jst go and fcuk urself. Bloody Fcuker, son of a bitch.
**************************
After i let my sis listen to 2PM Wild Bunny's parody of Abracadabra, She keeps replaying and laughing at it. Crazy. Now she says, she wna download inside her phone. LMAO. And i jst listened to Ris Low, the model tht speaks WEIRD english. ROFLMAO.
Annyeong

