My Sweet Heart , ♥
Sunday, September 27, 2009 @ / back to the top
I've done one week of attachment! YAY. whinning a lot cos of my poor legs. I'm rly driven up the wall, freaking tired. And u knw what? I fnd tht I'm my true self when i'm at attachment. Somehow. I mean my workholic self, my real innocent self came agn. My tough exterior was gone suddenly. I mean, i don't knw why, whn i see others so in need of help. Yet, I can't do mch i get upset. But thn, whn i can make a difference , by making sure he/she's comfortable. I feel a lot happier. And i realised hw weak i was in terms of dialects. I couldn't say mch. That was whr i became desperate for help. I didn't knw what to do. Ppl speaking cantonese and hokkien. Yet, my language is so limited, i've to rely on someone else to translate. And i feel a real need for help. I'll get my mom agn. LOL

Well, i guess i've changed. She shook me up. No amt of revenge will help anymore. I hate the past. Thanks to the someone, i was able to move out of my depression. :D I'm now happier becos she exists...

U knw, i hear tht whn ppl kp insulting u, thr has to be a main reason for it. And i guess, the reason may be they're JEALOUS. jealous of wht? I don't know. So they're using thngs tht I'm nt strng at to hit me eg beauty. Maybe they're jealous of achievements? Because i'm strng enough to make it this far in life? I mean out of all the tags, why dn't they say " u're an idiot" it's becos i made it to poly. Simple. Why shld they kp emphasisizing ugly? Knowing full well, they aint beautiful either. If u're telling me beauty is how beautiful u're on the surface, u must be the dumbest kid on the block.

A celebrity ever commented regarding beauty,
" Beauty is only skin deep. Popularity is useless. Good looks/ Charming faces are nothing because in the end because of age, all these will be gone. What's most important is the inner self. ur true beauty, ur charming self is a pure and sincere heart. I don't think i 've beauty. I'm only illuminated by lights now. One of these days, these lights will be gone."
~Kim Hyun Joong~


Ahahaha,find him familiar? U wna criticise? U've fnd the wrong person to. Evr hear the new quote? Once u do good things sincerly, u're the most beautiful flower that ever exist. And i thnk ppl like Mother Teresa, Padre Pio, Pope John Paul and Florence Nightingale are th rarest flowers... And best of all, I've fnd out, tht once i graduate frm poly, I'm able to make a difference in ppl's lives. And I'm thankful for it

Listen, stranger.
http://www.namelessmemory.blogspot.com
Please do not spam.
Hate me? Shoo
Keep those dirty words to youself.
Remember to Tag <3

Profile

YO Blogders,
(RACHEL 레이첼 ) here,
(Nanyang Polytechnic SHS)
(NR0927)
(02081992)
(LEO).

My Pages
Home♥ | (2nd page)♥ | (3rd page)♥ | (4th page)♥ | (To make new page, make a new blog and put this skin if you want.)

Loves
Loves,
{KPOP}
{SHINee}
{FT ISLAND}
{MBLAQ}
{2AM}-
{2PM}
{CN Blue}
{김현중}
{최민호}-
{이홍기}-
{송승현}-
{정용화}-

KPOP!~


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Shouts!
Shouts,
DO NOT spam

Pause?!
Pause?!,

Linkss
Linkss,
| | | | | |

FlashBacks
FlashBacks,

•May 2008

•June 2008

•July 2008

•August 2008

•October 2008

•November 2008

•December 2008

•January 2009

•February 2009

•March 2009

•April 2009

•May 2009

•June 2009

•July 2009

•August 2009

•September 2009

•October 2009

•November 2009

•December 2009

•January 2010

•February 2010

•March 2010

•April 2010

•May 2010

•June 2010

•August 2010

•November 2010

•December 2010

•January 2011

Credits
Angel
Chloe
Chloe's blogshop
Do not remove this, this is our HARDWORK. Thank you