woolala,i'm backkk. (:
miss me? HAHAHA, i knw u don't la.
I've gained my freedom backk. Attachment's over!!!
Hmmh, this is so unlike me but, i'll certainly miss the cute ah-mas theree and my tellytubby. haha. I've really learnt a lot frm the wonderful CI, and the SN and ENs. (:
reflections made nw don't matter, reflections should be made there and thn ! so it rly changed me a lot according to del. She said i'm more caring (?) lol.
Del! Top up ur prepaid fast. I miss ur sillly smses. Talked w Del on the phone last nite fr ard 2hrs, so cute sia she. Eyy, O lvls comingg like 2 weeks time? reminds me of my O lvl.
U know what, u guys aint gna scare me anymore. U wnt me to show my true self. Fine, I'm showing ald. Like it or not, i don't care. Cos to me, i can prove to be the Biggest bitch or bestest friend. U choose. I'm srsly nt gna care ald, whn school reopens, i'm jst gna be me. Go ahead and hate me fr all i care.
in the end, u lose out the greatest possibilty of me becoming ur bestiee.

