From 29/05/09 to 03/08/09, i was living in the world of darkness and depression. I have to admit, BOF at sme point in time was used to remove the particular loneliness and depression i had. No one rly knew the particular sadness i rly had, living in self denial, coldness and worthlessness i had in me. Yes, on my birthday, i was stl depressed. Tht particular scene of his death made me so sad, feeling useless and worthlessness. You knw the type of feeling whn someone close to you is dying, yet all you cn do is jst to stare helplessly? YES, tht was the exact feeling. Rmb i walked into th lecture theatre, during psych lecture, bursting in tears. yes, tht was the exact time frame.
But i guess, I'm a lot better now. Time does heal the wound. I rly wna thank the following ppl.
Truely, from the bottom of my heart.
Delima Pjm , Stephanie Tan, Chua Pei Ting, Chong Pei Xin, Chong Kai Xin, Annie.
To the rest i didn't mention, maybe you did help one way or another. But these ppl made an impact to my life. :D
THANKS.

