HEELLLOO!!!
I'VE NOT BEEN BLOGGING COS I'M BUSYYY GET THT STRAIGHT! LOL! Right, family stuff to settle. I believe God wants me to be mre family orientated nw. Hmmh
Dellie, imy. HAHAHA, horny woman. I promise to pass u sme of ur fillial son's photo. HAHA. But, u mst trade things in exchange laaa. Like LAMINATED PHOTOS. OMG !!~~ ( huici) ya, hjl stripped off his clothes agn. HAHAHA. hot. the newspapers label my ideal guy as girly guy. FCUK YOU !
And the mly teacher pronounication is so bad. First she pronounce my name RACHEL to RASHEALLL. And thn she called my name Michelle! FCUK. And Look at her body language is so annoying w the fcuking hands on the hip. And her voice is so loud like the tone of shouting at othrs. LIKE HELLO! YOU NEED COMMUNICATION SKILLS!
I WNA SIDE TRACK! I DREAMT OF DEL AND PJM AGN! HAHAHA! Oh, i watched the lion, the witch and the wardrobe ytd and it's stl awesome. I love Aslan! Evryone's trying to tempt me to watch YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL. But i wna watch THE CRUEL TEMPTATION!
Anw, thr's BIO ICA ON WED! COMMUNICATION SKILLS ICA, NURSING LAB THEORY ICA, PNPE ICA and the list goes on. Now u knw, i'm vry busy ehh? HAHAHA, wait, i gt Electures and tutorials! OMG.
Annyeong. nd to study.
Del and SS501, Superjunior , Star King, Star Golden Bell PLS DON'T TEMPT ME!

