hi ppl! i'm back~ HAHAHA. Well, lemme see wht i shld blog today~
*I PASSED MY SUPP PAPER!!!! ( so technically, i can go out for clinical cos no call. no news means good news, right?) i'm not gna screw up my skills work anymore. SO TIRING~~~ After exam, fell sick=.= Gastric flu, thanks ah sis.
* 2PM DRAMA i'm just gna heck care already. seriously.
* future diary. ( yes, i'm writing a future diary. which contains ALL my plans.. It is said tht if you write dwn wht you wna do as future plans/ dreams. they will come true. Sort of like goals? Yea, So, i'm not ranting anymore Future stuff here. All are recorded as years later already.. hehehe..
I know I'm fated for great stuff in life. Anything i do with hard work and perserverence, i know i will suceed no matter what. Yupps, although i'm gna have a lot of 小人( backstabbers/ ppl who wna bring me dwn), NO MATTER WHAT I WILL SUCCEED!!!!!
“I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure, which, is - try to please everybody.”- yes, this's a quote directly taken. And this was the exact mistake i made in the past, which was why i failed. but who cares cos~
“It is not a disgrace to fail. Failing is one of the greatest arts in the world.” to be successful, u need to be unsuccessful. Right? haha.
Attachment's next week/ or rather tml. omg. scared. But i'm brave. i'll accept any challenge.
To a better future, here i come!~
Hwai'ting everyone. Be strong^^

