With their help i made it, y'knw i totally i felt sth diff after i changed the gp. Like if i sit bck at the original place with the gp, i'll either talk or slp, so not productive.With Yu Hui, Eileen and You Ming, I'm calmer, showing a true personality and having a blast of my time. =D They can talk or gossip all they want. I'm fine with who i wna be with. from the minute i left th grp, i knew i will succeed. New GPA target: 2.5-2.8 ( I'll treat them if i make it within this region) Hahaha((:
Don't lose hope if you think your friends are nt gd enough, open your eyes and be more accepting of others' weakness. Support each other and have fun. :D
Upcoming ICAs:
- Statistics ICA ( 4 June)
- Research Method ICA (4 June)
- Pharmacology Mini Test (4 June)
- Biological Science Practical ICA (9 June)
- Sociology ICA(9 June)
- Psychology ICA presentation (11 June)
- WK 11- PHARMACOLOGY & SOCIOLOGY ICA PRESENTATION
Wowww~

