To <3,
Uhmmm. Do I knw you? If you rly do, contact me directly? Knw wht I mean?
And Since I don't knw who you are, i guess you btr come clean and be honest.
If you're playing a joke on me, I suggest you not to do so because I'll track ur identity dwn and sue you. Your choice. Anyway,I'm giving you 2 weeks to own up before I move on.
Okay, that's all.
Rachel.
I'm still sickk. :/ Daddy said it's because of stress. I don't knw.
I need to go and psycho myself to try liking kids, stop my sadistic ideas and give true love another chance.
But being a player is still fun. Hahaha^^
I don't like guys tht don't have balls to confess their love and jst stare.
I prefer real man who use actions and are pretty aggressive.
LOL!
why am I naming what i like and not?

